Friday, October 02, 2009

I'm gliding along again, reading Henning Mankel's Before the Frost - Kurt Wallander again. Don't know why I am fixated on these stories. I think there are a few more out there available but haven't really checked. I will need to read something else and give it a rest. It's funny how the more you read and talk about books, the more you NEED them. I keep updating my Amazon wish list. I keep hearing about new authors or new books by old favorites. I keep thinking about the Elegance of the Hedgehog. Don't know why that appeals to me, but I need to hold off buying anymore and make a dent in the 10,000 or so books I have sitting around that I haven't read yet.
P.S. What am I hitting on the keyboard that is italicizing everything? My nails are too long and sometimes I type with the tips of my fingers instead of the pads which makes for a slippery, slidey action on the keys. Maybe I need my keyboard with foam or something on it so the nails wouldn't skitter off.

No comments: